Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org> on 2019/03/07 13:47:02 UTC

JIRA Permissions to create 1.20.0 version?

I was looking to move 1.19.0 issues that aren't ready to 1.20.0, but don't
have permissions in the CALCITE JIRA project to create a new version.

Can this permission be provided?

Kevin Risden

Re: JIRA Permissions to create 1.20.0 version?

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
Hmmm looks it was user error. I clicked around and saw the greyed out Add
button. Looks like need to fill in the top field before button becomes
available. Sorry. Thanks for creating the new verison.

Kevin Risden

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.