Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Lenny Sorey <lr...@fatdot.com> on 2002/08/20 04:49:24 UTC

TDK 2.1 - newapp sample

I'm pretty new to Turbine & Velocity.

I'm currently using TDK 2.1 without any problems. (Meaning everything appears to running properly.)

My question is how would I disable the login screen when I fire up the newapp servlet?

Would this done in Turbine.properties and perhaps somewhere else?

I'd like to go directly into index.class and index.vm without having to first login..

This is pretty interesting stuff.

Hope I asked this question in the right format.

My platform is (if you need) as follows:

Windows 2000 Professional
J2SDK 1.4.1
Tomcat 4.1.7
MySql 4.0.1-alpha-max-nt