Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Yu Chang <xx...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/05 13:23:32 UTC

Permission for online course

Hi, echarts:

I would like to get your permission on teaching echarts theme builder in my
online course. It won’t cost too much time.
The feature that I will demonstrate in the course, will be showing in the
shared link
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GOBDOR4aybL57VSfVNIWc381qrbweRBt/view?usp=share_link>
.

Sincerely,
Yu

您好 echarts,

我想徵求您的授權同意,關於我想教學 echarts 的 theme builder
功能在我的線上課程中。教學時長不會太久,約展示幾分鐘的時間。我將課程中將要示範的功能範圍,展示在這個連結
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GOBDOR4aybL57VSfVNIWc381qrbweRBt/view?usp=share_link>
中。

Sincerely,
Yu

Re: Permission for online course

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yu,

We appreciate your teaching Apache ECharts. You don't need permission for
that.
Please make sure to correctly refer to the product as Apache ECharts.

Thanks

*Ovilia*