Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/14 19:16:21 UTC

HibernateEntityPackageManager contributions not being processed in 5.0.12

This was working fine, but now it seems that my contribution doesn't
even getting processed.

Maybe something changed in the way one can configure tapestry-hibernate ?

Re: HibernateEntityPackageManager contributions not being processed in 5.0.12

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
I changed from 5.0.7 to 5.0.11 in this case.

I didn't change any code in my app, i just upgraded the Tapestry version.
I'll try Monday (can only test this from the office) to upgrade into
every version between 5.0.7 and 5.0.11 to see in which version it
stopped working so that i can get more clues on what's going on.

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
Just to close this thread and answer myself.
It's not supposed to work as reported in this issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1318

Also, the hibernate integration is working just fine, i just got mixed
up using hibernate core in some projects and entity manager in others...
Sorry

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@logical-software.com>.

Hugo Palma wrote:
> mmm, is tapestry-hibernate supposed to work with hibernate entity
> manager ?
>
> Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
>> Nothing's changed there between 5.0.11 and 5.0.12.  Could it be
>> there's an error in your module, or in some of your mappings?
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This was working fine, but now it seems that my contribution doesn't
>>>  even getting processed.
>>>
>>>  Maybe something changed in the way one can configure tapestry-hibernate ?

Hugo Palma
LOGICAL SOFTWARE
Human Capital | Enterprise Java Systems | Research

Phone    : (+351) 961104211
Email    : hugo.palma@logical-software.com
Blog     : http://blogs.logical-software.com/roller/logicalme
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=2800069
Web      : http://www.logical-software.com

Re: HibernateEntityPackageManager contributions not being processed in 5.0.12

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Nothing's changed there between 5.0.11 and 5.0.12.  Could it be
there's an error in your module, or in some of your mappings?

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This was working fine, but now it seems that my contribution doesn't
>  even getting processed.
>
>  Maybe something changed in the way one can configure tapestry-hibernate ?

Howard M. Lewis Ship