Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by PAPO <pa...@freemail.gr> on 2002/11/29 06:30:02 UTC

Suggestions about Java SOAP library!

Hi!

I am newbie generally to SOAP. Anyway my spec is to transfer SOAP
messages over plain socket connections.I would like your suggestions
about which library you consider more appropriate for someone that want
just to generate SOAP messages .Which library offers the easiest way of
handling SOAP messages(create and read) .I am currently experimenting
with the official JAXM .And looking at AXIS! I am not looking for the
most simple one.My solution tries to grasp the SOAP functionality from
the Web services beat (its weird I know)!!!

A very simple solution to my problem is to use just a parser(Xerces) and
construct the messages on my own since most of the are very small. But
the spec defines that a SOAP library should be used!

Thank you for your time!