Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Bilung Lee <bl...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/26 10:09:28 UTC

Going to the coming ApacheCon?

Is anyone going to the coming ApacheCon in November?  Would you be
interested in a Sqoop meetup there in Vancouver?  Could you please drop me
an email and let me know?

Thanks,
- Bilung

Re: Going to the coming ApacheCon?

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'm attending Hadoop World 2011 conference at the time, so I can't.

Jarcec

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
+1

--