Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Mohamed Parvez <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/28 00:36:42 UTC

Need to Add a new field

Hello All,

        I am using Nutch 1.0

        In html pages of my website, there is a meta tag called page_title,
which will have the actual page title.

        I see that there is an option to add custom fields in the file
conf/custom-fields.xml

<properties>
  <entry key="field.name">page_title</entry>
  <entry key="field.indexed">yes</entry>
  <entry key="field.stored">yes</entry>
  <entry key="field.tokenized">no</entry>
  <entry key="field.boost">1.0</entry>
  <entry key="field.multi">false</entry>-->
</properties>

        I added the field name in that file but don't see it in the index,
when i opened in the index using luke.

        Is there any documentation on using the file conf/custom-fields.xml
or If some one can tell me how to use, it will be great help.

---
Thanks/Regards,
Parvez