Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Matt Friedman <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/01 01:15:29 UTC

Re: MTOM Performance Question

In any event we will use MTOM. We're not going to use SwA for various
internal reasons.

To explain my previous statement, on the server end we will be handling a
stream from yet another remote source that will get sent to the client using
MTOM. So, we're getting a stream resource from another server in response to
a client request and that resource will get sent to our client.  I expect
we'll write a custom DataHandler so that it can point to the stream
resource.

I read the links you sent. Looks like link [2] shows the best way to move
forward.

Thanks again.
Matt.