Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrew Bruno <an...@xenon.com.au> on 2001/11/12 00:08:14 UTC

RE: AJP13 bad read -113?

Hi Alex,

I sometimes see the same error, and I am using IIS5 on windows 2000 SP2.
I have not noticed any side efects yet.

I havent had time to investigate the matter in understand AJP13 vs
AJP12, as I feel that it could be something to do with the configuration
files using a mixture? or something along those lines.

If anyone could provide some insight, we'd appreciate it.

Thanks, Andrew

----
Andrew Bruno
Vacodi IT Solutions