Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by hammad <ha...@mondia.com> on 2019/10/05 18:13:53 UTC

User access rights to HDFS, HDInsight

Hi,
I am trying to install Kylin on Azure HDInsight Hadoop cluster.

*check-env.sh* script is giving me permission error

Retrieving hadoop conf dir...
KYLIN_HOME is set to /usr/local/apache-kylin-2.6.3-bin-hadoop3
mkdir: Incomplete HDFS URI, no host: hdfs:///kylin/spark-history
Failed to create hdfs:///kylin/spark-history. Please make sure the user has
right to access hdfs:///kylin/spark-history

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

Re: User access rights to HDFS, HDInsight

Posted by "Billy(Yiming) Liu" <li...@gmail.com>.
There is one managed Kylin service on HDInsight, check it out
https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/kyligence.kyligence
With Warm regards

Yiming Liu (刘一鸣)

hammad <ha...@mondia.com> 于2019年10月5日周六 下午2:16写道: