Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Reinhard Nappert <rn...@juniper.net> on 2009/11/10 16:36:46 UTC

Best way to "proxy" soap requests...

Hi,

I implemented a Web-Service, which gets all the request parameters and depending on some values it may have "forward" this request (with some altered values) to a second Web-Service. My question is if there is some kind of framework available, which takes care of the proxying part. To me, it seems not very scalable if I write a SOAP Client, which I instantiate and call  in case I  have to proxy the request.

Thanks,
-Reinhard

Re: Best way to "proxy" soap requests...

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.
Web services are supposed to be interoperable. Synapse is a standalone
installation driven by an XML configuration file which says what to do
with the messages. It should be able to accept messages from Axis 1 or
Axis2, manipulate and forward to any service.

--
http://upulgodage.com

RE: Best way to "proxy" soap requests...

Posted by Reinhard Nappert <rn...@juniper.net>.

--
http://upulgodage.com

Re: Best way to "proxy" soap requests...

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.

--
http://upulgodage.com