Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Dan Halperin <dh...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/07/31 19:29:19 UTC

[RESULT] Release version 0.2.0-incubating

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 4 approving votes, all binding:
* Dan Halperin
* Aljoscha Krettek
* Jean-Baptiste Onofré
* Amit Sela

There are no disapproving votes.

At this point, this proposal will be presented to the Apache Incubator for
their review.

Thanks,
Dan

Re: [RESULT] Release version 0.2.0-incubating

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Ni Aljoscha,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [RESULT] Release version 0.2.0-incubating

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dan Halperin <dh...@google.com.INVALID>.