Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jason Taylor <ja...@dedoose.com> on 2016/01/06 21:32:20 UTC

Build Processes

So one area where I am definitely weak is my build processes, and with growing complexity it's a little out of control.  This is all in IntelliJ Our main product is composed of 6 library modules and 3 flash modules (web version, desktop, version, tablet version).   Each output version uses a different FlexSDK, and there are additional builds on the tablet version with various configuration changes to publish to android/iOS targets.

I know there are things like ant, maven, grunt that supposedly are good a this, but for the life of me I have never found a good tutorial on setting these things up easily.  Can someone recommend me an approach that will be as painless as possible to setup?

~ JT

AW: Build Processes

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Jason,

Have you had a look at the Maven tutorials I added to the Apache Flex Wiki?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Building+Flex+applications+with+Maven

Chris

Re: Build Processes

Posted by Justin Ransom Dallas <ju...@gmail.com>.