Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Shiang Luong <sh...@openx.com> on 2014/09/23 07:28:30 UTC

Querying A table which JDBC

Hi All,

I'm new to hive.  I'm having some problems querying an hive table with
JDBC.  It fails when it is trying to run an map reduce job.  It can't seem
to find the serde jar file.  When I query it through the command line it
works fine.  Anyone have any hints on how I can get it working with JDBC?

Thanks in advance.

Shiang

Re: Querying A table which JDBC

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
can you share hiveserver2 heap size and your table size ?

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Querying A table which JDBC

Posted by Shiang Luong <sh...@openx.com>.