Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/14 22:24:41 UTC

[OT] Any Tobago developers going to Apache Con San Diego?

I have been meaning to learn more about this incubator project.  I'd
love to talk in person if you are planning on going.

sean

Re: [OT] Any Tobago developers going to Apache Con San Diego?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
That's ok.  Maybe we will run into each other at the next Java One ...

Posted by Arvid Hülsebus <ar...@atanion.com>.