Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2002/09/04 15:45:07 UTC

[lang] Nestable* Testing

There's a todo in the STATUS of refactoring NestableException,
NestableRuntimeException and then creating a test for NestableError.

Does anyone have a plan for how this refactoring would look, or is it just
a wish list item?

Do we want to hold off on a NestableErrorTestCase until then, or go ahead
and add a pretty much copied large class?

Hen

RE: [lang] Nestable* Testing

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Steven Caswell wrote:

> I'll have some time early next week to take a look at doing this.

Great, throw me a ping if you need a hand (since I tossed the TODO in
there).

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>

RE: [lang] Nestable* Testing

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@caswell.name>.
I'll have some time early next week to take a look at doing this.

Steven Caswell
steven@caswell.name
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving