Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/17 08:41:04 UTC

Vote : Jukka as new new Graffito mentor

Dear Committers,

Following the recent discussion in the general incubation mailing list
(see [1] ), I would like to start a vote to nominate Jukka Zitting as
new mentor for the Graffito project. Due to his activities in the
Jackrabbit project (Chair & developer) and his incubation experience
with Jackrabbit, he will be a great help for our team. Jukka is also
imply in the new JCR specification as a member of the expert group.

As you can see in the mailing archive and in our jira issues, Jukka
has already send us  patches, comments and advises.

So please, make a vote to nominate Jukka as a new Graffito mentor.

Here is my vote : +1
--
Best regards,

Christophe

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.incubator.general/10890

Re: Vote : Jukka as new new Graffito mentor

Posted by Alexandru Popescu <th...@gmail.com>.
Knowing Jukka for quite a long time and his activities related to
Jackrabbit guarantees my immediate:

+1.

BR,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Re: Re: Vote : Jukka as new new Graffito mentor

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
No problem for me. Thanks!

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Opps sorry. All votes are +1.

Posted by Oliver Kiessler <ki...@inceedo.com>.
hi christophe,

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your vote. Following the incubator discussion, it seems
that the vote was necessary.

Others are +1 (one missing vote : Oliver).
Do we have to wait or can we accept now Jukka as mentor ? If yes, how
Jukka can have an write access to the codebase.

br
Christophe

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> Dear Committers,
>
> Following the recent discussion in the general incubation mailing list
> (see [1] ), I would like to start a vote to nominate Jukka Zitting as
> new mentor for the Graffito project. Due to his activities in the
> Jackrabbit project (Chair & developer) and his incubation experience
> with Jackrabbit, he will be a great help for our team. Jukka is also
> imply in the new JCR specification as a member of the expert group.
>
> As you can see in the mailing archive and in our jira issues, Jukka
> has already send us  patches, comments and advises.
>

> So please, make a vote to nominate Jukka as a new Graffito mentor.
>

> Here is my vote : +1
+1

Re: Vote : Jukka as new new Graffito mentor

Posted by Oliver Kiessler <ki...@inceedo.com>.

Posted by Edgar Poce <ed...@gmail.com>.
On 9/17/06, Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Committers,
>
> Following the recent discussion in the general incubation mailing list
> (see [1] ), I would like to start a vote to nominate Jukka Zitting as
> new mentor for the Graffito project. Due to his activities in the
> Jackrabbit project (Chair & developer) and his incubation experience
> with Jackrabbit, he will be a great help for our team. Jukka is also
> imply in the new JCR specification as a member of the expert group.
>
> As you can see in the mailing archive and in our jira issues, Jukka
> has already send us  patches, comments and advises.
>

> So please, make a vote to nominate Jukka as a new Graffito mentor.
>

> Here is my vote : +1
> --

+1 (non-binding)

br,
edgar

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@apache.org>.
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> Dear Committers,
>
> Following the recent discussion in the general incubation mailing list
> (see [1] ), I would like to start a vote to nominate Jukka Zitting as
> new mentor for the Graffito project. Due to his activities in the
> Jackrabbit project (Chair & developer) and his incubation experience
> with Jackrabbit, he will be a great help for our team. Jukka is also
> imply in the new JCR specification as a member of the expert group.
>
> As you can see in the mailing archive and in our jira issues, Jukka
> has already send us  patches, comments and advises.
>

> So please, make a vote to nominate Jukka as a new Graffito mentor.
>

> Here is my vote : +1

I don't believe a vote is really necessary but Jukka definitely gets my +1.

I believe he can be a much more effective mentor than myself given the
current evolution of the codebase towards JCR and my own limited
availability.
Of course, I'll continue to be involved with Graffito but I'm very happy
Jukka has volunteered to help move the project forward.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/

Re: Vote : Jukka as new new Graffito mentor

Posted by Sandro Böhme <sa...@gmx.de>.
> So please, make a vote to nominate Jukka as a new Graffito mentor.
I'm not sure if it's still binding or not but of course my vote is:
+1

Ciao,

Sandro

Re: Vote : Jukka as new new Graffito mentor

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Christophe Lombart wrote:

> Dear Committers,
>
> Following the recent discussion in the general incubation mailing list
> (see [1] ), I would like to start a vote to nominate Jukka Zitting as
> new mentor for the Graffito project. Due to his activities in the
> Jackrabbit project (Chair & developer) and his incubation experience
> with Jackrabbit, he will be a great help for our team. Jukka is also
> imply in the new JCR specification as a member of the expert group.
>
> As you can see in the mailing archive and in our jira issues, Jukka
> has already send us  patches, comments and advises.
>

> So please, make a vote to nominate Jukka as a new Graffito mentor.
>

> Here is my vote : +1

+1 (non-binding)

Michi

--