Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Philip Bepo <pl...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/18 23:16:56 UTC

Help with struts/tiles: html:text, html:submit not rendered

Hi,
I am using Struts/Tiles to render a simple page with
text, submit and cancel fields in the body.
If I use:
for example, nothing is rendered with no error
messages.(The same problem with html:password,
html:submit, html:reset)

If I use:
<input class=input Name="userName"/>
the text field is rendered.

Everything is enclosed by <html:form> tags.
Any ideas why I am having problems with the struts
tags?
I am new to Struts, Tiles and this list, so bear with
me!
Thanks.

Philip Bepo

Re: Help with struts/tiles: html:text, html:submit not rendered

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
You'll need to make sure you declare the taglib directive at the top of
every JSP unless you are using static includes.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance