Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org> on 2019/08/07 14:26:01 UTC

Please add CouchDB logo to RedBubble

Just like the subject says.

Logo: https://www.apache.org/logos/#couchdb (Version 1)

Thanks!

-Joan "so many stickers" Touzet

Re: Please add CouchDB logo to RedBubble

Posted by Adi Maheshwari <ad...@gmail.com>.
hello , everyone !
I am new to the apache platform . Could anyone help me how to get stared
and contribute .

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.
On 2019-09-15 4:44 a.m., Mark Thomas wrote:
> Hi Joan,
>
> I've looked back at the timing and the order was placed before I fixed
> the issues you highlighted above.
>
> Sorry you ended up with T-Shirt that wasn't quite right.

No problem! Just wanted to be sure we caught it.

> I have reviewed all the items on Red Bubble and added a little more
> space where the logo looked to be too close to the edge.

You're the best, thanks for your attention to detail!

-Joan

Re: Please add CouchDB logo to RedBubble

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 02/09/2019 23:40, Joan Touzet wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Sorry to be so late getting back to you on this.
>
> On 2019-08-10 4:36 p.m., Mark Thomas wrote:
>> On 07/08/2019 15:26, Joan Touzet wrote:
>>> Just like the subject says.
>>>
>>> Logo: https://www.apache.org/logos/#couchdb (Version 1)
>>
>> https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40515362-apache-couchdb?asc=u
>>

>> Mark
>
> Thanks, this looks great! A few of the items unfortunately aren't very
> well centered or scaled, especially the coffee mug and the notebooks. We
> have had a couple of requests for mugs from the community recently.
>
> Is this something that is easily fixed, or do you need a different logo
> from us?

Should be fixed now.

The process of copying a previous set-up to create a new one doesn't
always work smoothly and I don't always spot issues. The fix is easy.
Pinging this list is a fine way to get my attention.

Cheers,

Mark

Re: Please add CouchDB logo to RedBubble

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.
Hi Mark,

On 2019-08-10 4:36 p.m., Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 07/08/2019 15:26, Joan Touzet wrote:
>> Just like the subject says.
>>
>> Logo: https://www.apache.org/logos/#couchdb (Version 1)
>
> https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40515362-apache-couchdb?asc=u
>
> Mark

Thanks, this looks great! A few of the items unfortunately aren't very
well centered or scaled, especially the coffee mug and the notebooks. We
have had a couple of requests for mugs from the community recently.

Is this something that is easily fixed, or do you need a different logo
from us?

Thanks,
Joan

Re: Please add CouchDB logo to RedBubble

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Done! :-)

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.