Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ibrahim demir <ib...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/07 14:58:20 UTC

Securing Axis2 Web Services with wss4j

Hi All;

I have to connect to a web service that has security. And they want me to put the given user name and password to the massage token.

I have already created my clients with Axis2 Eclipse Code generator.

How can I pass or add this security information to my stub. Is there some sample code for that?

Yours.

 Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
http://www.ibrahimdemir.org

Re: Securing Axis2 Web Services with wss4j

Posted by Sameera Jayasoma <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ibrahim,

Following article describes how to secure web services using Apache Rampart.
It may help you.

http://wso2.org/library/3190

Sameera

--