Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by julian81 <il...@libero.it> on 2007/04/26 12:44:22 UTC

ActiveMQ 4.2 - WebConsole & Jaas

I work with ActiveMq 4.2 and I configured my queue with jaas configuration
and so with login.properties users and group properties files.

Now when open my web console and I want to view my queue option and messages
, the system give me an error message :"user or password invalid".
Is it possible that I configured jaas also in the web console?
I view spring configuration but i don't find nothing. (Perhaps I add a line
in applicationContext.xml or in web.xml...)

Help meee and exscuse me for my English (I am italian...)

Re: ActiveMQ 4.2 - WebConsole & Jaas

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
We need to figure out how to fix the web console so that it can share
the same security context as the ActiveMQ JAAS plugin. Could you raise
a JIRA for this please?

On 4/26/07, julian81 <il...@libero.it> wrote:

> I work with ActiveMq 4.2 and I configured my queue with jaas configuration
> and so with login.properties users and group properties files.
>
> Now when open my web console and I want to view my queue option and messages
> , the system give me an error message :"user or password invalid".
> Is it possible that I configured jaas also in the web console?
> I view spring configuration but i don't find nothing. (Perhaps I add a line
> in applicationContext.xml or in web.xml...)
>
> Help meee and exscuse me for my English (I am italian...)

James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/