Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by "Arend v. Reinersdorff" <ar...@arendvr.com> on 2015/06/26 12:33:27 UTC

Cannot search for bold words

Hi,

by chance I noticed that I cannot search in JSPWiki for bold words.

If there's text on a Wiki page like:
__mysearchterm__

Then the following searches give no result:
mysearchterm
*mysearchterm__
__mysearchterm
mysearchterm~

These searches work:
__mysearchterm__
__mysearchterm*
__mysearchterm__
__mysearchterm~

I'm using JSPWiki 2.10.0.

I can find words in the middle of bold text and italic text:
__where is mysearchterm gone__
''mysearchterm''

Is this a general problem or maybe a problem with my installation?
Any other ideas?

Regards,
Arend

Re: Cannot search for bold words

Posted by "Arend v. Reinersdorff" <ar...@arendvr.com>.
Opened bug:
JSPWIKI-893 Cannot search for bold words with GermanAnalyzer
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-893

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com>.
Hi Arend,

Posted by "Arend v. Reinersdorff" <ar...@arendvr.com>.