Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by rakesh <ra...@iservindia.com> on 2001/12/23 01:29:41 UTC

VIRTUAL hOSTING WITH TOMCAT AND APACHE

Hi

I have recently installed the tomcat 4.0.1 with apache but i am facing the problem while using the virtual hosting with tomcat can any one help me that how can i host multiple sites on tomcat

Thanks
Rakesh

Re: VIRTUAL hOSTING WITH TOMCAT AND APACHE

Posted by rakesh <ra...@iservindia.com>.
Hi Amol

Thanks for your reply i am trying to install now tomcat 3.3 and i hope i
will do it , i will sure loet u know if i won't be able to do

Amol i have to ask one thing form u do u have any idea abt servlet caching
problem in tomcat 3.2.3 ..? because whenever i am making any change in java
files and compiling but its not reflecting if i restart tomcat server so its
geeting reflecting can u pls help me out for this problem

Posted by amol <ac...@hotmail.com>.
Dear Rakesh i can help you with virtual hosting , on a linux server and a
tomcat 3.3 server . Please send me the host address so i can see the problem

Cheers amol