Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/02/14 18:54:43 UTC

jUDDI and IBM's test registry

I was having problems when working on Apache Scout using IBM's test
registry

http://uddi.ibm.com/testregistry/inquiryapi
https://uddi.ibm.com/testregistry/publishapi

and all problems went away when talking to JUDDI's registry.

This made me suspicious, of course.  I just tried the
SaveBusinessSample.java program with the same result.

Using the properties file

juddi.proxy.inquiryURL = http://uddi.ibm.com/testregistry/inquiryapi
juddi.proxy.publishURL=https://uddi.ibm.com/testregistry/publishapi

with my username and password, I got the same problem :

AxisFault
  faultCode: Client
  faultSubcode:
  faultString: Client Error
  faultActor:
  faultNode:
  faultDetail:
         {urn:uddi-org:api_v2}dispositionReport:<result
errno="10500"><errInfo errCode="E_fatalError">E_fatalError (10500)
Serious technical error has occurred while processing the request.
cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'businessKey' must appear on element
'businessEntity'.</errInfo></result>

Has anyone experienced this?  I'm going to go digging, but any hints or
suggestions would help.

geir

geirm@apache.org