Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by hdev ml <hd...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/16 23:12:23 UTC

Hadoop automated tests

Hi all,

Are there automated tests available for testing sanity of hadoop layer and
also for negative tests i.e. One Data node going down, HBase Region Server
going down, Namenode, Jobtracker etc.

By Hadoop Layer I am asking  about Hadoop, MapReduce, HBase, Zookeeper.

What does hadoop dev team use for this? Any pointers, documentation
articles would help a lot.

Thanks
Harshad

Re: Hadoop automated tests

Posted by hdev ml <hd...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Konstantin. Will take a look at Bigtop and see if that fits our
scenario.
Harshad

Re: Hadoop automated tests

Posted by hdev ml <hd...@gmail.com>.