Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Wanna <xw...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/25 05:18:39 UTC

[users@httpd] Unable to install apache_2.0.55-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi

Hi everybody,

My system info: Win XP SP2.
Previously, I have Apache2.0.4X installed. Due to the lost of Uninstaller file, I removed all Apache info from Registry in order to be able to install a newer version.

After successfully removing previous version, I always get this alert "The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation" whenever I click to install apache_2.0.55-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi

I'm looking forward to seeing your help.

Best regards,
Wanna

Re: [users@httpd] Unable to install apache_2.0.55-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi

Posted by Wanna <xw...@yahoo.com>.
Hi William,

I've actually logged in as Administrator.

Regards,
Wanna

----------------
Khan Sowanna
Hanoi University of Civil Engineering
E-mail: xwanna@yahoo.com
Website: www.icambo.com

> Previously, I have Apache2.0.4X installed. Due to the lost of
> Uninstaller file, I removed all Apache info from Registry in order to be
> able to install a newer version.
>
> After successfully removing previous version, I always get this alert
> "The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation"
> whenever I click to install apache_2.0.55-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi

Evidently you didn't install as administrator?

Re: [users@httpd] Unable to install apache_2.0.55-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.