Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2001/01/09 06:39:43 UTC

Re: Should I turn on 2.0?

So I have begun to enable Apache 2.0 on apache.org.  Just after I send
this message, I will shutdown Apache 1.3, and turn on 2.0.  I would ask
that everybody is patient as I do this, and over the next week or
so.  Some things may not always work perfectly, and when they don't please
copy me on the reports.  I need to get the e-mail in order to help solve
the problems encountered.  Obviously, if Apache 2.0 proves to be unable to
handle apache.org, we will put 1.3 back up post-haste.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131