Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Felipe Jaekel <fk...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/10 14:31:31 UTC

Help with parallel deployment + EJB webservice

Hi,

I'm able to successfully use EJBs + parallel deployment with the following
configuration:

openejb.deploymentId.format = {ejbJarId}/{ejbName}
openejb.jndiname.format = {deploymentId}{interfaceType.annotationName}

Now I'd like to add a EJB webservice to this webapp that is parallel
deployed, but I'm facing some issues. I'm using this example to test:
http://tomee.apache.org/examples-trunk/simple-webservice-without-interface/README.html

Fev 10, 2015 11:02:28 AM org.apache.openejb.server.webservices.WsService
deployApp
INFORMAÇÕES: Webservice(wsdl=
http://localhost:8080//webservices/WebServiceTest%23%2320150210-1100/Calculator,
qname={http://superbiz.org/wsdl}CalculatorWsService) -->
Ejb(id=WebServiceTest##20150210-1100/Calculator)

1) Webapp name is WebServiceTest, it was not added in the wsdl url. I can't
access it.
2) EJB deployment id was added to the wsdl url. Setting
openejb.wsAddress.format
= /{ejbName} solves it, but then I get java.lang.RuntimeException: Already
a destination on http://Calculator:80

Is it possible to have a wsdl URL like
http://localhost:8080/WebServiceTest/webservices/Calculator
and make TomEE internally route to the latest version of the webapp?

Thanks