Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Arindam Choudhury <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/01 04:35:59 UTC

Request to join the project

Hi,
I am interested to join the project and contribute. Currently, almost all
the links in the page are not working. Can you please help me to get
started?

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/heron.html

Thanks
Arindam

Re: Request to join the project

Posted by Karthik Ramasamy <ka...@streaml.io>.
Thanks Arindam for the interest. I am working with the mentors to update
the links. Meanwhile, please use the links that Ashvin pointed out.

cheers
/karthik

Posted by Ashvin A <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Arindam,