Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org> on 2016/09/29 00:26:23 UTC

Preparing for the October board report

Hi all

Just a reminder that we're up for our next board report - due (I think)
on October 12th, a week before the October 19th board meeting. I've
created a skeleto page for the report here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/2016+-+October+Board+Report+Draft.

Please edit as desired!

ap

Re: Preparing for the October board report

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> I've edited with the main points. Please, feel free to edit/amend it as
> needed!

Thanks for that, Ignasi! Made a couple of minor edits.

Have a good weekend, all!

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.