Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sh...@seepz.tcs.co.in on 2003/10/23 11:35:17 UTC

Need Help : Iterate Tag

Hi All,
          I am keeping some user info in a hashmap where "uid" is the key &
the value is a vector which contains the rest of the user details .
can anyone tel me how to exapand the Vector in the jsp to fetch the
userdetails.

Using the folling code i am able to prrint the "uid" & the Vector object ..
but i am not able to make out how to expand the vector at jsp ???
Action class
     record         =   new Vector();
     record.add(some user details) ;
     record.add(some more user details)    ;
     map.put(uid ,record);
     request.setAttribute("map",map);
JSP
<logic:present name="map" scope="request">
     <logic:iterate  id="myIterate" name="map" >
----> here i am getting the "uid"
="value"/></td> ---> but i am unable to get the userdetails from this
vector
     </logic:iterate>
</logic:present>
     </TABLE>

Any suggestions as how i shall proceed ...

Thanks & Regards,
Shakti