Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <Sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/07/03 15:17:10 UTC

DynaActionForm vs ActionForm

	I read that DynaActionForm is better than ActionForm because
	- this mechanism doesn't require to create a Java class for each
type of from bean;
	- if a HTML field changed the DynaActionForm doesn't need to be
recompiled
	but how does it work ?
	- with ActionForm dynamic parameters can not be automatically
validated;
	what other benefits they are ? because DynaActionForm mechanism is
more
	complicated, isn't it ? it adds new concepts like DynaBean.
	I think that no other documentation than the Struts API exists about
this subject.
	It's a pity.
	What happens if a HTML field is renamed ?
	What happens if a HTML field is added or removed?

	Sandra.