Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by boonting <bo...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/10 04:43:18 UTC

BADBOY recording issue

Hello, i am not sure, whether i am posting in the write forum. My question is
related to badboy only.
If i am posted in wrong forum, please let me know, which forum should i post
to.

My question is,
I have tested many time, and i found that badboy cannot record when the
pages using window.showModalDialog. If i use window.open, then badboy able
to record all the process which have done in the new pop up window.

However, my application use many window.showModalDialog, i can't change all
to window.open. Coz some jsp's required to get the return value from
window.showModalDialog.

Any solution for me? I need to record the testscript, and run in jmeter. If
the pop up window cannot be solved, then i cannot continue......

Please help, my boss pushing me......Your help will be appreciated

Best Regards
Boon Ting

Re: BADBOY recording issue

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10/08/06, boonting <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, i am not sure, whether i am posting in the write forum. My question is
> related to badboy only.
> If i am posted in wrong forum, please let me know, which forum should i post
> to.

Badboy is nothing to do with JMeter.

See http://www.badboy.com.au/ for details.