Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/10 13:56:45 UTC

Schedule for CCC Amsterdam

Hi folks,

The organizing committee of CCC Amsterdam put up a tentative schedule for the conference:

http://cloudstackcollab.org/schedule

We will be contacting speakers individually to get confirmation, explain a few details and settle the schedule.

In the meantime you can look it up and see the great event that's in store. Get the word out to your friends, colleagues, communities.

And register,

-Sebastien

Re: Schedule for CCC Amsterdam

Posted by John Mark Walker <jo...@redhat.com>.
Having missed the deadline, are there any openings?

-JM