Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org> on 2014/07/16 13:53:35 UTC

[Followup] Issue using PUT with maven-sling-plugin and non-existent path

Hi,

[0] discusses the issue with the maven-sling-plugin not being able to deploy
when the target path does not exist.

Has that been fixed in some form in the meantime? I can't manage to find a
fixed related ticket..

Cheers,
Stefan
--
[0] - http://markmail.org/thread/jkikgulxhl4e5uqo

Re: [Followup] Issue using PUT with maven-sling-plugin and non-existent path

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro>.
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [0] discusses the issue with the maven-sling-plugin not being able to deploy
> when the target path does not exist.
>
> Has that been fixed in some form in the meantime? I can't manage to find a
> fixed related ticket..

This has not been fixed, see also related JCRInstall bundle archetype issue [0]

Robert

[0]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-3540

> Cheers,
> Stefan