Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Juan E. Maya" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/23 09:58:45 UTC

Context Activate - Unit testing pages

I am trying to pass an activation context to a page during unit
testing but It seems the documentation on:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/guide/unit-testing-pages.html is
out of date. According to the page the code to  pass the context is as
follow:

        PageTester tester = new PageTester(appPackage, appName,
"src/main/webapp");
        Object[] context = new Object[]{ "abc", 123 };
        Document doc = tester.invoke(new ComponentInvocation(new
PageLinkTarget("MyPage"), context));

but neither the method invoice nor ComponentInvocation exist anymore
(Tapestry 5.1.0.5). I was trying to check the source code for examples
but i didn't find anything.