Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Whalley, Anthony" <an...@pmisoftware.com> on 2002/08/13 12:19:20 UTC

[OT] What design environs are you using?

I have had a look around and the only systems that seem to be
directly releated to cocoon are Jbuilder Enterpise and Pollo.

Could somebody tell me if they are using a differnet IDE.

Thanks

Anthony

postmaster@pmg.ie.

Further information on PM
can be found at http://www.pmg.ie

Re: [OT] What design environs are you using?

Posted by Martin Dulisch <md...@s-und-n.de>.
Have a look at sunBow. This is a plug-in for eclipse that contributes special
tools for cocoon development. You can find more information here:
http://radio.weblogs.com/0108489/

Martin

Posted by Johann Romefort <ro...@club-internet.fr>.
Eclipse (www.eclipse.org) together with the sunBow (