Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Chan Raymond <cw...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2002/07/19 02:40:32 UTC

Install problem

Hi,
I have a Apache 2.039. When I open the apache monitor,
it only consist of a few button like start ok restart.
But I can only press the ok and exit button. So i open
the apache in console. I have chnage the port to port
70. And the server name was changed to
cwraymond.mine.nu(It's mine free dns service)
But it doesn't work! I type cwraymond.mine.nu:70.
It said that the object was not found and error404.
Then I try to change the server name to be my ip
address. It doesn't work, too.
Please help me. It's urgent!

Best Regards,
Raymond

HongKong

想搵朋友傾計? 即刻打#9362加入即時派對
(女士可"免費"打 81089362)
Want to join our real time chat party? Call #9362
(ladies can call 81089362 for FREE)
http://hk.personals.yahoo.com/