Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Antonio Ortiz <ze...@hotmail.com> on 2013/04/12 18:03:10 UTC

Flisol Conference

Hello, my name is Antonio Ortiz ....

I'm from Mexico, and the reason for my email is:
Recently, I contacted Justin Mclean, to inform, that the next day: April 27, 2013 (tentative).
I was invited as a speaker to FLISOL.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLISOL

And the theme I chose was "Apache Flex".
The name of the conference will be (to be confirmed):
"Mopoua Axkan ika Apache Flex" (This in Náhualt and It means "Get started with Apache Flex").

I have no idea or knowledge of whether there has been another Apache Flex conference in Mexico or Latin America.
Also tell them that we will stamp or embroider a shirt with the logo of Apache Flex to rifarlas the end of the lecture the audience.

Attendees are students and graduates careers in Systems Engineering, or TSU in Information Technologies and Communication, public school.

No more, for now, I bid you farewell.

Antonio Ortiz.
PD
Excuse my English, I use a translator... :)

Re: Flisol Conference

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Thanks for letting us know.  Hope it goes well.

-Alex

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team