Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2022/05/07 17:51:17 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 2.4.12 (RC0) is available

With five binding +1s, including my own, one non-binding +1, and no 0 or -1
votes, this vote passes and RC0 is the 2.4.12 release. I will send out the
announcement shortly.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Unrest, ignorance distilled, nihilistic imbeciles -
    It's what we’ve earned
Welcome, apocalypse, what’s taken you so long?
Bring us the fitting end that we’ve been counting on
   - A23, Welcome, Apocalypse