Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by elfirdoussi selwa <se...@hotmail.com> on 2009/07/04 21:08:25 UTC

juddi log

Hello,

i'm using juddi for my research. and i need to see the request "that juddi use for save_service or tmodel" how can i have this information in the log file? or in another file ?

i configure log4j.properties to have a log file with all level "info,debug,war" but when i send a request in the console "using save_tmodel" i dont' have this information in file log.

Thank you for help

selwa

Découvrez Windows Live Spaces et créez votre site Web perso en quelques clics !
http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx

Re: juddi log

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Which version of juddi are you using? For version 3 you should turn on
debug level logging for the jaxws layer.