Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@apache.org> on 2001/02/07 16:37:38 UTC

Re: bug with cookies?

Pierre-Mikael Legris <pl...@fbwww.epfl.ch> writes:

> ---- Result was:
> 0
> ---- Result should have been:
> 1
> ==== servercookies-1.1 FAILED
>
> test_dtcl.tcl:  Total   14      Passed  13      Skipped 0       Failed  1

Hrmm...

Are you using the very latest stuff from CVS?

--
David N. Welton
     Personal:           http://www.efn.org/~davidw/

Re: bug with cookies?

Posted by Pierre-Mikael Legris <pl...@fbwww.epfl.ch>.
Quoting "David N. Welton" <da...@apache.org>:
> Pierre-Mikael Legris <pl...@fbwww.epfl.ch> writes:
>
> > ---- Result was:
> > 0
> > ---- Result should have been:
> > 1
> > ==== servercookies-1.1 FAILED
> >
> > test_dtcl.tcl:  Total   14      Passed  13      Skipped 0       Failed
>  1
> >

> Hrmm...
>
> Are you using the very latest stuff from CVS?

Yeap, but I'm using the sources of apache 1.3.14 to build the module and my
server is a 1.3.9 could it be the reason?
PM
This mail sent through IMP: imap.epfl.ch