Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Brendan McNichols <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/07 02:16:29 UTC

Identity constraint xpath validation

Hi all,

I have a schema with several identity constraints (both unique and
key/keyref).  Some of the constraints use a simple "*" as the selector xpath
but others use different, but still simple (such as the name of a child
node), xpath queries.  However, only the "*" constraints get validated when
I load a document.  Is there something special I need to do to get the other
constraints to be validated?

Thanks,
Brendan