Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au> on 2007/06/05 12:04:25 UTC

Using JManage 2.0

Hi,

I've been able to use jconsole to connect to the JMX  instance of my
embedded broker but was wondering whether anyone has managed to use
JManage 2.0 to manage activemq through it's JMX service offering.

I have downloaded JManage 2.0 but have been unsuccessful in getting it
to attach to activemq's jmx  instance.

cheers
</jima>

Re: Using JManage 2.0

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 6/5/07, Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au> wrote:
> Got it. It is the same uri as i use for jconsole
> (service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi).  I am using the
> JSR160 Application type to connect/
>
> First impressions of JManage are very positive.

Cool thanks for the heads up

BTW Hyperic is also worth a look

http://www.hyperic.com/

--