Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Tommaso <my...@yahoo.it> on 2013/09/09 10:08:36 UTC

camel-redis db selection

Hi,

I couldn't figure out how to select the db on the camel-redis component I
would have expected an URI option or some header information to be set.

Is it possible to choose something different that the db 0?

Thanks.
--Tommaso

Re: camel-redis db selection

Posted by Richard Williams <ri...@elabsolutions.com>.
Be sure to include a leading # in the URI if you are passing the
connectionFactory name there. I spent an entire day before I discovered that
the url should look like this

?connectionFactory=#redisfactory

instead of this

?connectionFactory=redisfactory

Re: camel-redis db selection

Posted by Tommaso <my...@yahoo.it>.
Thanks I thought about it later reading better the documentation.

--Tommaso

Re: camel-redis db selection

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tommaso,

you can provide your own connectionFactory with db configured.
Just create RedisConnectionFactory, configure it with db index, and put
that in the registry. Also specify the connectionFactory in the URI.

HTH
Bilgin