Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Florian Hopf <Wi...@gmx.de> on 2001/11/07 12:20:17 UTC

JMeter and Enhydra

Hi everyone,
I just managed to get JMeter running and it looks very fine. But I
encountered serious problems with Enhydra and its JSessionID:
The way I've gone so far:
Recorded a TestPlan with the Proxy under a Simple Controller
The Problem now is, that the Proxy saved the SessionID as part of the URL,
so that, if I run a test case with 2 or more users, they all use the same ID,
which causes problems with the application I want to test.
I read that some people use the CookieManager with the SessionID, but how do
I have to do this ?
I would appreciate any solution or comment on this topic, thx in advance.

http://www.gmx.net

AW: JMeter and Enhydra

Posted by Jochen Hinrichsen <jo...@kambrium.net>.
I ran into the same problem - in my understanding jmeter is not session
aware (session as in application server rewrite-URL session).

Jochen