Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/26 15:19:59 UTC

One more bug fix to XmlSchema

I just got a test case from the OP of one of the few JIRA's still open
on XmlSchema. Glen, how soon  do you want this release? I don't mind
unwinding, fixing, and trying again.

Re: src download link broken

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I have never felt very confident about the management of the site.

If we successfully push 1.4.4 in the next few days, I'll deal with as
part of that problem.

src download link broken

Posted by Anamitra Bhattacharyya <ab...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi

Re: One more bug fix to XmlSchema

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Benson:

Benson Margulies wrote:
> I just got a test case from the OP of one of the few JIRA's still open
> on XmlSchema. Glen, how soon  do you want this release? I don't mind
> unwinding, fixing, and trying again.

Fine by me - we need to finish the transports 1.0 release first anyway,
so I'd say do the fix.

Thanks,
--Glen

Re: how to parse multiple schema docs using XmlSchemaCollection api

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I think you just keep calling the collection read API for each of the
xs:schema elements.