Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it> on 2009/08/04 08:39:08 UTC

bugzilla reports

I found in bugzilla database a report issued by
David back in 2005. David lamented the Tcl build system
was broken. Since we have switched to autotools i presume
the report can be deleted.

I think also the we could use bugzilla to file a report
(or more) as a memo for the missing features and open issues
to be addressed before releasing. (fixing the test suite
is the first that i can recall)

-- Massimo

Re: bugzilla reports

Posted by David Welton <da...@dedasys.com>.
> I found in bugzilla database a report issued by
> David back in 2005. David lamented the Tcl build system
> was broken. Since we have switched to autotools i presume
> the report can be deleted.

Sure.

> I think also the we could use bugzilla to file a report
> (or more) as a memo for the missing features and open issues
> to be addressed before releasing. (fixing the test suite
> is the first that i can recall)

Sure, that works for me.  What others come to mind?

--
David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/

http://www.dedasys.com/