Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Basmajian, Raffi" <rb...@ofiglobal.com> on 2015/11/30 15:28:32 UTC

Stress & Load Testing Tools

I'm looking for test harnesses to produce various types of load for soak, stress, and performance testing. Quick google search revealed some stuff for Artemis, but not ActiveMQ; is there nothing in the project that addresses this need?

Raffi

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or disclose the content of all email communications.

Re: Stress & Load Testing Tools

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
Jmeter has been used with much success as well.  It comes with support for
JMS Topics and Queues.  Note though that it tends to have a steep learning
curve.

Re: Stress & Load Testing Tools

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
have a read of