Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Tim Barham <Ti...@microsoft.com> on 2015/08/22 15:17:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-serve Release

If no-one has any objections, I'd like to do a cordova-serve release. It has a few changes I'd like to take advantage of in some downstream stuff I'm working on.

For those interested, here's the list of changes since the last release:

* Clean up cordova-serve console output (simplifies output, adds some color, gives caller some control over what is output).
* CB-9546 cordova-serve.servePlatform() should provide project folders to caller.
* CB-9545 Cordova-serve's 'noCache' option does not work in IE.
* Add support for --target=edge to launch app in Edge browser.

Thanks!

Tim